Blog

Jul 16, 2019

Elon Musk’s SpaceX shows off VR Hyperloop so you can glimpse the future of travel

Posted by in categories: Elon Musk, transportation, virtual reality

This is what a Hyperloop commute could look like.

Comments so far

• Amalfi on September 1, 2019 8:48 am

I got engaged the day before we left. We went to Bangkok and Phuket. My only wish was that we had more than a Five star week to explore. 2018 I will be getting married and we will be going to Portugal and Spain on our honeymoon! I am going to have to add some of your travels to my bucket list!

• Omio Coupons on September 2, 2019 2:40 am

• Art World on September 2, 2019 5:00 am

This is such a good idea! I don’t know if I could do it. I’d have to do a lot of research. Your V is the only one I’d heard of prior to this!! Seems like my list needs to grow a lot!

• morocco tours on September 2, 2019 6:31 am

• bosna travel on September 7, 2019 4:19 am

Traveling is a wonderful hobby for millions of people across the globe. This also provides various advantages to people. It is very important to maintain health because travel brings a positive change in our thinking. Through change the environment we feel fresh and happy. Thanks for sharing your personal experience.

• lisa on September 11, 2019 10:03 am

Totally using this on our next trip. I ALWAYS forget something. And I’ll have to try out Square Cash with my friends when we go on our girls trip next month!furnished rentals Halifax

• lisa on September 12, 2019 10:51 am

Hello, This is really a nice and informative, containing all information and also has a great impact on the new technology. Thanks for sharing it. Travel insurance is a particular type of policy which is made for special reasons to protect us while traveling because the unwanted situation can come anytime, it does not need any requirements to come.trip to Israel

• lisa on September 12, 2019 11:30 am

This is amazing content here. I really appreciate this for your audience participation. Thank you..Yarra Valley Wine Tours

• carry on September 14, 2019 9:02 am

Hello, This seems like such a stunning trip! I too would love to explore an organic farm, take cooking classes, walk on beautiful sunny hikes, enjoy delicious food and bask in the sun. I cannot wait for summer vacation to start already!.Tibet Everest Base camp