- As the Internet and globalization widen the pool of ideas, resources, networks, and possibilities, selecting and executing the right ideas and bringing them to market in record time.
- Collaborate with civilian, intelligence, and nongovernmental organizations, labs, corporations, and academic institutions to coordinate metrics, tactics, and research and development concerning threats (i.e. asymmetric warfare, intelligence analysis, genetic engineering, nanotechnology, robotics, artificial intelligence.)
- Establish and update profiles to aid in connecting organizations with their networks, members, leadership, events, activities, and interrelationships.
- Correlate and evaluate intelligence from a variety of resources to develop, update, and maintain strategic understanding on centers of gravities and networks.
- Analyze information that determine and recommend specifications, layouts, user needs, requirements, and feasibility of design.
- Confer with systems analysts, engineers, and programmers to design systems and to obtain information on project limitations, capabilities, performance requirements, and user interfaces.
- Aid in improving applications and systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and consequences of designs.
- Obtain and evaluate information on factors such as formats and = security needs to determine configurations.
- Retrieve data for analysis of errors, systems, and applications concerning compliance with standards and protocols.
Roy authored parts of campaign plans, worst cases to best cases depending on geopolitical variables and key persons, organizations per interests and concerns, plausible courses of actions, operation effects, center of gravities, external to internal influences and variables for area of operation or area of concern, smuggling routes and networks, IED analysis, IED and traumatic brain injury analysis, elections analysis, and asymmetric warfare.
His main pet project is the use of contemporary and practical experiences in helping design applications and products that utilize iOS and web 3.0 frameworks (i.e. semantic web, linked data, machine learning). Applications and hardwares would be able to harness computer modeling and networks, and the analyst, to help investigate threats and changes in the environment to area of concern and create resilient networks. His secondary pet project is to help expand financial and information instruments to foster stability, life, liberty, and the ability to pursue happiness. He is also trying to help provide alternatives to capitulation and appeasement of sharia-compliant finance and opium poppy cultivation for finance (i.e. education, micro finance).
Roy earned his Bachelor’s of Arts Degree in U.S. Security and Strategic Studies at University of Texas at Arlington. He is working on his Master’s of Science Degree concerning 1) industrial design, 2) user interface and experience, 3) algorithms, 4) SoC, and other areas by studying at University of North Texas.
Watch his YouTube channel. Read his LinkedIn profile. Visit his Facebook page. Follow his Twitter feed.