Jim Angleton is CEO of
AEGIS FinServ Corp.
Aegis provides globally accepted Prepaid Access (Debit) Cards used for Corporate Payroll, B2B Travel, and Expenditure Cards. Their limit is up to $100,000 USD. Gift Cards, Rewards Cards, ShoppingSpree Cards, Fleet Fuel, Loyalty and Corporate Expense Cards, and Budget Cards are available under Co-Branding relationships. They provide E-Commerce Wholesale & Retail Catalogs, SmartPhone Application Investors, and Unique VC Funding.
Aegis Services include Bank Consultancy, Failed Bank Asset Portfolio Disposal, Bank Commercial Real Estate Mortgage Foreclosure and Litigation Support, FDIC Failed Bank CRE Representation (adverse to FDIC), Business Due Diligence, and Business-C2ISR.
Jim’s honors and awards include:
- American Diabetes Award of Valor from the American Diabetes Association. Awarded to Aegis CEO Jim Angleton for his tireless service and dedication to raise funds for a cure to Diabetes.
- Chairman’s Award from Neighborhood Lending Partners. As Chairman of the Board for NLP (State of Florida Banking Consortium) his efforts to increase Banking Memberships and Participations for CRA Projects (Community Reinvestment Act). Overseeing the South Florida Market, NLP has grown within this market to help provide critical funding for Affordable Housing Projects in Florida.
- Director, City of Miami Loan Committee. Aegis CEO Jim Angleton was reappointed to another term as Director to the City of Miami Loan Committee. In his capacity (since 2008) as Director, Angleton has served with distinction providing more than 28 years banking/lending experience to this Board. The BoD reviews and approves millions of dollars to help retain economic vitality to the City.
- Board of Directors, Camillus House. Appointed and voted by CoB, Aegis CEO Jim Angleton has joined the BoD. As an active Board Member he adds valuable support and experience with funding future growth/expansion projects.
- 12 Good Men by Ronald McDonald House. Acknowledged by Ronald McDonald House as one of Miami’s 12 Good Men. Aegis CEO Jim Angleton was selected over many well known names of active Philanthropists to join this annual exclusive group of “doer’s”.
- Driven to Diner Chairman’s Award by South Florida Heart Research Institute. Aegis CEO Jim Angleton, a major supporter for enhancements to the community, has been selected as the Chair and Emcee for the successful Driven to Dine event. This annual event raises more than $200k in one event that features limos to unknown fabulous restaurant destinations in South Florida. Over 20 Limos line up to whisk patrons to undisclosed dining spots whereby the Executive Chefs preside over cocktails and 5 course meals. Rated as one of Miami’s Best Events, Angleton has served for three years as its Emcee/Chair.
- Board of Directors Miami Chapter FBI Citizens Academy. Aegis CEO Jim Angleton was elected to the BoD. He chairs the Events and Fund Raising Committee. The organization raises funds for the Youth Athletic League of South Florida.
- Board of Directors Beacon Council. Aegis CEO Jim Angleton received the highest votes from the community at large electing him to a three year Board seat representing the Private Business Community. The BC is a quasi Miami Dade County Community Association of Business Leaders that help guide and shape the business-community at large.