Benjamin T. Solomon, BSc, DipOR, MAOR, MBS
Benjamin T. Solomon,
BSc, DipOR, MAOR, MBS is President & CEO at
QuantumRisk LLC and
Principal Investigator at
Ben recently completed a 12-year study into the theoretical and technological feasibility of gravity modification. He is the author of the book An Introduction to Gravity Modification: A Guide to Using Laithwaite’s and Podkletnov’s Experiments and the Physics of Forces for Empirical Results. (Read the first 25 free pages.) He discovered the generic force field equation for macro (gravity, electromagnetism & mechanical) forces, g = ô c2, where ô is the change in time dilation divided by the change in distance; gravitational, electromagnetic & mechanical noninertia Ni fields, the photon’s spatial probability field and the Var-Gamma distribution.
He has defined gravity modification as the modification of the strength and/or the direction of the gravitational effect without the use of mass as the primary source of this modification; and consists of two parts, field modulation and field vectoring. Field modulation is the ability to attenuate or amplify a force field. Field vectoring is the ability to change the direction of the force field.
Ben has published numerous related papers, including:
- Non-Gaussian Radiation Shielding in the proceedings of the 100 Year Starship Study Public Symposium (100YSS), Journal of the British Interplanetary Society, (2011).
- Gravitational Acceleration Without Mass & Noninertia Fields in Physics Essays, Vol. 24, 327, 2011.
- Reverse Engineering Podkletnov’s Experiments in the proceedings of the Space, Propulsion & Energy Sciences International Forum (SPESIF-11), Edited by Glen A Robertson, Physics Procedia, Elsevier Science, (2011).
- Non-Gaussian Photon Probability Distribution in the proceedings of the Space, Propulsion & Energy Sciences International Forum (SPESIF-10), Edited by Glen A Robertson, AIP Conference Proceedings 1208, Melville, New York, (2010).
- An Approach to Gravity Modification as a Propulsion Technology in the proceedings of the Space, Propulsion & Energy Sciences International Forum (SPESIF-09), Edited by Glen A Robertson, AIP Conference Proceedings 1103, Melville, New York, (2009).
Ben earned his BSc in Electrical & Electronics Engineering at Aston University, United Kingdom in 1979. He earned his Master of Arts in Operations Research at Lancaster University, United Kingdom in 1982. He earned his MBS in Banking & Finance at University College Dublin, Ireland in 1995. He earned his Certificate at the Professional Program in Relativity, Gravity, and Cosmology at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in 2006.
Read Author Of “Introduction To Gravity Modification” Has No Plans For A Time Machine. Listen to his interviews on The Space Show hosted by our Dr. David Livingston. Read his LinkedIn profile. Follow his Twitter feed.