Mary Hodder, M.S.
Hodder, M.S. is Board Member at
Customer Commons, Consultant at
Mary Hodder, Member at
IDESG — the working group for NIST / Department of Commerce,
Advisor on SU Advisory Board at Singularity University, and Founder
Mary does product development: usability & user research for web, mobile and other information product design, information architectures and user experience, interaction design, taxonomies & folksonomy schemas, data quality, data models, and algorithm development for social search. She works closely with designers and engineers in product development / management.
Her specialties include:
- Mobile Development including location apps
- Search algorithms, search systems, user-based meaning driven architectures for IR.
- Social Search & Discovery systems & algorithm development
- Classification systems: machine driven based on bottom up information, hybrid based on bottom up data w faceted/taxonomy driven top structure & top down systems.
- Web CMS platform & framework systems
- Social interaction systems (ie can be social networks but not always)
- C2B & B2C, Enterprise.
Watch her YouTube channel. Read her CrunchBase profile, Google+ profile, and LinkedIn profile. View her Flickr photostream. Follow her Twitter feed. Read her blog.