Jason Bradfield, MBAJason Bradfield, MBA is Finance at Philips Healthcare Informatics.
Jason is an experienced strategy and finance consultant with expertise in strategy, planning, financial modeling, and valuations with 7 years of progressive experience of increasing responsibility and a track record of accomplishments in consulting and corporate management:
- Pharmaceutical R&D resource allocation strategy used to guide $3,000,000,000 in annual investment.
- Cleantech supply chain strategy identified opportunities to reduce industry costs by 35% using Lean Six Sigma.
- HR strategy to optimize turnover and FAS 87-related expenses yielded over $8,000,000 in savings.
- Reimbursement driven market entry strategy for healthcare service provider led to 100% sales growth.
- Business plan for novel biotech therapeutics used to seek $30,000,000 in venture capital.
His specialties include strategic planning, financial modeling, DCF valuations, marketing strategy and research, business case development, scenario analysis, budgeting, venture capital due diligence, and market analysis.
Jason earned his BA in Financial Economics at the University of Virginia in 2000. He earned his MBA at Dartmouth College — The Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth in 2009.
Read his LinkedIn profile. Read his blog. Follow his Twitter feed.