Eray Özkural, M.Sc.
Özkural, M.Sc. is
Ph.D. candidate in the Computer Science Department at Bilkent
University, Ankara, Turkey.
He is also Research Assistant at Bilkent University and
Researcher at Erendiz Superbilgisayar Ltd.
Eray’s specialities include artificial intelligence, data mining, machine learning, parallel computing, and compiler design.
- Designed a parallel data mining algorithm and implemented it in C++/MPI.
- Designed a stock market prediction tool based on association rule mining using C++/Haskell and experimented with 10 years of IMKB data .
- Programmed a graph partitioning by vertex separator tool which uses state-of-the-art multilevel algorithms.
- Specified, installed and administered a 33 node Beowulf cluster.
- Designed a parallel array library in C++ using expression templates.
- Designed and implemented a DICOM 3.0 compliant medical imaging and communications application framework in C++.
Eray earned his B.S. in 1999 and M.Sc. in 2001, both in Computer Science at Bilkent University, Ankara, Turkey. His M.Sc. thesis was Efficient Parallel Frequency Mining Based On a Novel Top-Down Partitioning Scheme.
Watch MALFUNCT – Run Away (music video) by his industrial band Malfunct. Read his LinkedIn profile and his blog. Visit his Facebook page and his MySpace page. Follow his Twitter feed.