is Head of Marketing and Clinical Market Development, International
Ruby is a biotechnology marketing professional with diverse skills and global experience in commercial marketing, sales, and channel management. She has market experience in cancer research, medical genomics, translational research, personalized medicine, and personalized genomics. She has a strong interest in molecular diagnostics.
Her specialities include
- Technology experience including microarrays, PCR, QPCR, RNAi, and bDNA.
- Application market knowledge in gene expression, genotyping and copy number.
- Marketing expertise in design and implementation of global campaigns, lead generation activities, key opinion leader development, implementation of go-to-market strategies.
- Geographic experience in North America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East.
- Experience of social media tools and social media marketing strategies.
Ruby earned her B.Sc. (Honors) in Molecular Biology from the University College London in 1997. She also graduated from the Singularity University in 2010.
Read her LinkedIn profile and her Quora profile. Follow her Twitter feed. Read her blog.