Jul 18, 2014
Posted by Benjamin T. Solomon in category: physics
I will be conducting the 1-day Gravity Modification Workshop on Friday, August 8, 2014, here in Denver, Colorado. The Workshop brochure is here http://www.iseti.us/pdf/(00)GMWorkshop(2014-07-15).pdf.
One can expect to take away,
- A good understanding of :
- The physics and some of the engineering for gravity modification.
- Some of the fallacies in contemporary physics that has hampered the discovery of gravity modification physics to date.
- A DVD containing:
- The PowerPoint presentation of this Workshop
- The Excel worksheets that were developed to discover this new physics
To cover costs, the minimum class size is 5, and registered participants will be notified as soon as we reach this minimum.
Please contact me if you have any questions.
Benjamin T Solomon